LiftMaster 889LM MyQ Garage Opener Upgrade Control Panel Receiver
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
Imagine your Customers being at the office receiving an alert if they left their garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on their lights before they get home. The LiftMaster 889LM MyQ Control Panel does this by letting your Customers monitor, open and close their garage door from anywhere and control home lighting...all from a smartphone, tablet or computer...when paired with the LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway.
- MyQ Technology enables your Customers to securely monitor and control their garage door opener and home lighting with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your Customer’s mobile device so that they always know the status of their garage door and home lighting.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- Allows your Customers to control their garage door opener and home lighting using their smartphone or computer (when paired with the LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway).
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage.
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ Accessories directly from the control panel.
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed.
- Adjustable light timer lets your Customers set when they want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to Close.
- For LiftMaster Security+ Garage Door Openers manufactured after 1998. Look for a purple “Learn” button and antenna wire or orange/red “Learn” button with a gray antenna wire.
- LiftMaster Internet Gateway (828LM)
- Connect MyQGarage Door Opener and Accessories to the Internet with this device.
- Garage and Gate Monitor (829LM)
Enables your Customers to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in their house. Does not require the LiftMaster Internet Gateway.
- Remote Light Control (825LM)
Allows your Customers to control any lamp with their garage door opener remote control or smartphone via the LiftMaster Internet Gateway.
- Remote Light Switch (823LM)
Replaces their existing wall switch to allow them to control home lighting with their garage door opener remote control or smartphone via the LiftMaster Internet Gateway.